The European School of Bruxelles-Argenteuil (EEBA) is an international, multilingual school offering the official European School curriculum which is organised jointly by the governments of the Member States of the EU for nursery, primary and secondary level pupils – www.eursc.eu.
The mission of the European Schools is to provide students with a world class education from nursery to university entrance, whilst offering the opportunity to stay connected to their own language and culture. Children reach their potential through high expectations and a nurturing, inspiring environment.
The highly sought-after official European School curriculum is taught through several modern European languages with a strong emphasis on both scientific discovery and cultural understanding. We focus on developing the whole child and nurturing their natural aptitudes through strong individual support and thoughtfully differentiated classroom learning. Pupils can enjoy the enhanced campus benefits of all that is found at the beautiful estate of the Castle of Argenteuil.
EEBA offers today :
- A multilingual pre-school following the early years’ education program (ages 2-6).
- A Primary school. Sections: Anglophone, Francophone, Swedish, Italian, and Finnish (ages 6-11).
- A secondary school. Sections: Anglophone, Francophone, Swedish, and Finnish (ages 11-16).
- An English section for the 6th and 7th years preparing the International Baccalaureate
- English language support for non-native English speakers.
In September 2019 and beyond:
- The secondary school will grow upwards with its pupils as they progress towards the European or International Baccalaureate, which provide access to universities and colleges across the world
The Board of Governors of the European Schools oversees the curriculum of European Schools. EEBA is a European Accredited School since March 2018.