EEBA has a partnership with SAM-Drive to offer an easy commute to families to and from the school. SAM-Drive is specialized in the transportation of children and families in the Brabant Wallon.
Families can choose between a one way or a two way transport and whether to take the bus at 3:30pm straight after classes or at 5:00pm after extra-curricular activities.
To subscribe to the bus services, please download the application form fill it in and send it back to: email@example.com. Applications should be sent in before June 10. We will do our best to accept later applications, but delays could be inevitable. Sam Drive will do its best to facilitate everyones transport when logistically possible.
Prices depend on the zip code and the distance :
|Pick-up town||Zip Code||Mornings and afternoons||Mornings or afternoons|
|Rhode St Genese||1640||1.890€||1.135€|
|Other towns less than 20kms from the school||N/A||2.645€||1.510€|
|Other towns more than 20 kms from the school||N/A||Offer on demand||Offer on demand|
Payement is due 50% before the school starts and 50 % before January
- Vans can transport 7 to 8 students per trip and will do a maximum of three stop per way. Therefore in some cases meeting points will be necessary.
- SAM-Drive’s vehicles are less than 36 months old, are checked every six months, are insured for paid transportation and are geolocalized.
- SAM-Drive’s drivers have all signed the SAVE code of conduct, are employees of the company and are older than 21.
- If sufficient families are interested, a pick-up and drop-off could be organized at the Waterloo train station, for those wanting to come in train. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- A pick-up is in place at the Berlaymont at 8:20 for students wanting to take the TEC Buses systems. Bus lines 123, 124, 127 and 128 are schedule to arrive at 8:20. Nonetheless, the bus 123 is usually very late and should be avoided. Places are limited so please send in a request to: email@example.com
- For the school year 2021-21, the school is looking into the possibility of adding a direct bus line from Brussels city center to the school. The approximative price will be 1.750€ per year.