- We are recruiting a Dutch teacher for the school year 2020-21.
- We are recruiting an Anlgophone Primary class teacher
- We are recruiting a part time Francophone Mathematics teacher for upper secondary students
- Depending on the number of students, we will be recruiting a Primary Francophone and Anglophone class assistant
- Depending on the number of students, we will be recruiting a Secondary teacher to teach French and Human Sciences
To apply to be a teacher at EEBA, a teaching degree is mandatory (ex: AESS, CAPES, PGCE).
Please send your curriculum and cover letter to email@example.com noting in the title the position you are applying for. All other more sensitive information (diplomas, grades, criminal records, etc.) should not be sent. These information will be asked in case of selection for an interview.
Please note, that your application, will be shared to the secretariat, the HR department and the management for processing and selection only. For hiring purposes, the HR department will keep your application for up to three years, and could also share your application to our partner schools. For more information on how we process your application, or to have your application deleted, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org