We are recruiting new teachers for the school year 2019-2020.
- English native speaking class teacher for a multi-level Primary class
- French native speaking class teacher for a multi-level Primary class
- Swedish native speaking class teacher for a multi-level Primary class
- English native speaking Math and Physics teacher
- French native speaking Math and Science teacher
- French native speaking French and History teacher
- Swedish native speaking Math and Science teacher
- Swedish native speaking Social Sciences and Swedish teacher
To apply to be a teacher at EEBA, a teaching degree is mandatory (ex: AESS, CAPES, PGCE).
Please send your curriculum and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting in the title the position you are applying for. All other more sensitive information (diplomas, grades, criminal records, etc.) should not be sent. These information will be asked in case of selection for an interview.
Please note, that your application, will be shared to the secretariat, the HR department and the management for processing and selection only. For hiring purposes, the HR department will keep your application for up to three years, and could also share your application to our partner schools. For more information on how we process your application, or to have your application deleted, please write to jobs@eeba.