Job Openings Winter 2019:
- EEBA is recruiting a new school principal.
- You can find the job opening here.
- In preparation for next year, we are accepting applications from:
- Anglophone Nursery and Primary teachers
- Francophone Nursery and Primary teachers
- Spontaneous application can also be sent.
To apply to be a teacher at EEBA, a teaching degree is mandatory (ex: AESS, CAPES, PGCE).
Please send your curriculum and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting in the title the position you are applying for. All other more sensitive information (diplomas, grades, criminal records, etc.) should not be sent. These information will be asked in case of selection for an interview.
Please note, that your application, will be shared to the secretariat, the HR department and the management for processing and selection only. For hiring purposes, the HR department will keep your application for up to three years, and could also share your application to our partner schools. For more information on how we process your application, or to have your application deleted, please write to email@example.com.