- We are recruiting a Francophone Mathematics and Science teacher for our Secondary classes.
- These classes follow the curriculum of the European Schools – Francophone section
- Full time position available
- Please send your curriculum and cover letter to email@example.com noting in the title the position you are applying for.
- We are looking for independent, passionate musicians with experience in teaching Piano, Violin, Cello, Guitar and Drums as an extracurricular activity. For music classes, please send your curriculum and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to be a teacher at EEBA, a teaching degree is mandatory (ex: AESS, CAPES, PGCE).
Please send your curriculum and cover letter to email@example.com noting in the title the position you are applying for. All other more sensitive information (diplomas, grades, criminal records, etc.) should not be sent. These information will be asked in case of selection for an interview.
Please note, that your application, will be shared to the secretariat, the HR department and the management for processing and selection only. For hiring purposes, the HR department will keep your application for up to three years, and could also share your application to our partner schools. For more information on how we process your application, or to have your application deleted, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org