- We are recruiting an English Secondary teacher
- The subjects to teach are English to an Anglophone class
- The levels are Grade 9th throw 11th in the European School’s curriculum (S4 and S5) and International Baccalaureate
- Unique occasion to work in an international setting in Brussels
- Lodging available to facilitate relocation
- We are recruiting a coding and IT Primary teacher
- Give our coding / It workshop to small group of Primary students
- 1,5 hours of classes, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (13:55-15:25)
The following positions depend on the amount of inscriptions:
- Anglophone Primary teacher
- Francophone Primary teacher
To apply to be a teacher at EEBA, a teaching degree is mandatory (ex: AESS, CAPES, PGCE).
Please send your curriculum and cover letter to email@example.com noting in the title the position you are applying for. All other more sensitive information (diplomas, grades, criminal records, etc.) should not be sent. These information will be asked in case of selection for an interview.
Please note, that your application, will be shared to the secretariat, the HR department and the management for processing and selection only. For hiring purposes, the HR department will keep your application for up to three years, and could also share your application to our partner schools. For more information on how we process your application, or to have your application deleted, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org