Welcome to EEBA!
We try to keep our application process as simple as possible. We believe any application process should start with a visit of our school and a personal encounter with members of our pedagogical team.
Come and visit us during one of our open days or schedule an appointment by email to our admission team firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +32 2 357 06 70
With time and geographical limits we understand that such a visit can be complicated, this why it can be postponed or replaced by an online meeting.
Once you’ve decided to subscribe your child / children to our school, our application process is the following:
- Start by going to our online application platform.
- New applicants will have to start by creating an account. This account is in the name of the parent, not the child.
- Follow the steps of our online application. Do not forget to add the requested documents through our platform.
- Once the application is submitted you will receive an email of confirmation.
- Your application will then be reviewed by our admission team. You will be contacted if more information is needed. Once the application is complete you will receive an admission letter.
- The administration will send you the admission fees and the school invoice via email.
If you have any issues or questions feel free to contact our admission office who will help you through the steps.
The European School of Brussels-Argenteuil is a school organized as a non-profit association, accredited but not subsidized.
The tuition fees for carrying out the school project reflect the real cost of schooling a student (25% operational cost of the school, 75% staff).
The European School of Brussels-Argenteuil has chosen to opt for a reduced fee for families and siblings. We are also committed to helping families with lower incomes by setting up a scholarship system.